[TYPO3-english] Change top image (orange) background in introduction package

Jigal van Hemert jigal.van.hemert at typo3.org
Mon May 27 13:40:24 CEST 2013

Hi,

On 27-5-2013 12:37, Francesc Juliana wrote:
> The color that has this style  is not tha same that appears in page.
> I will try to replace the background image.

I had a quick look at the Introduction Package on http://demo.typo3.org

In fileadmin/default/templates/css/stylesheet.css on line 106 it says:

div#header {
   background:#3c8dd9 url(../images/header_overlay.png);
   }

This is the basic styling, blue background-color plus semi-transparent
PNG image with log.

On line 481 it says:

div#header {
   background-color:#F18F0B;
   }

This is the orange colour that was selected during the installation of
the introduction package. If you selected a different colour the colour
code will be different on your installation.

--
Jigal van Hemert
TYPO3 CMS Active Contributor

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!