[TYPO3-english] Direct mail - test mail sent, real not

Jan Bednarik info at bednarik.org
Sun May 26 15:01:42 CEST 2013

Hi,

I have setup direct mail and managed to send test mail from the wizard.
However, the real mail wasn't sent although there is only 1 user in the
mail group with the same e-mail as the one used for testing (mine).

I don't have cron or CLI job setup yet. So I used the link to invoke
mailer manually.

Any idea where to find the reason? Error log is empty. I'll ask the
provider to setup the cron for CLI, but still, I'd like this manual send
to work too.

TYPO3 is 4.5.

Thanks

Jan