[TYPO3-english] TYPO3 (last version) can not be used on virutal hostings (porblems inside)

Dmitriy iprdn at ya.ru
Fri May 24 19:16:11 CEST 2013

Does this system designed mostly for VDS/DS servers, it is needs more resources than Joomla 2.5+ or Drupal?

On my localhost it installation crashed first because script exec time was too short (30 sec), okay, I've changed it to 300s.
Than admin interface crashed sometimes with error about nesting php func, (was 100 max)  okay:
xdebug.max_nesting_level = 500

Than I've tried some virtual hoster (holds Drupal and Joomla pretty good) trying into package too. Have some errors in server logs. Also no one internal pages loading, Server error 500. Server  logs:

Request exceeded the limit of 10 internal redirects due to probable configuration error. Use 'LimitInternalRecursion' to increase the limit if necessary. Use 'LogLevel debug' to get a backtrace., referer: http://typo3.dmitriy-ru.com/typo3/install/index.php?TYPO3_INSTALL[type]=database&mode=123&step=5&subpackage=Introduction
Request exceeded the limit of 10 internal redirects due to probable configuration error. Use 'LimitInternalRecursion' to increase the limit if necessary. Use 'LogLevel debug' to get a backtrace., referer: http://typo3.dmitriy-ru.com/typo3/install/index.php?TYPO3_INSTALL[type]=database&mode=123&step=6