[TYPO3-english] CSS styled content

Pero Peric pperic at mail.com
Thu May 23 15:20:30 CEST 2013

Hi.

I have to admit that one thing was never clear to me. Is it possible in
TYPO3 (currently i'm using 4.7) not to use CSS styled content but still
have possibility to get elements from columns via standard TS way?

What i want or better to say what i don't want is 100 DIV wraps with 100
CSS styled classes around elements. Please, is there some simple way NOT
to wrap anything. I always spend 5 days finding ways of how to remove
wraps around text content, around image content around bla bla content.

I thought maybe removing static CSS Styled Content and including only
tt_content would work but now i see there is NO tt_content static
template in 4.7.

Regards.