[TYPO3-english] import contents from 4.0version to 4.5 version

Francesc Juliana sad at sdf.com
Thu May 23 09:25:01 CEST 2013

Hello Mark . I have tried it. It works. After that I have compared database
to adapt new changes.
It has saved it many time.

Thanks a lot Mark.

Francesc
"Mark Boland" <mark.boland at boland.de> escribió en el mensaje
news:mailman.243.1369213135.570.typo3-english at lists.typo3.org...
impexp is a System Extension. Functionality sits in context menu in page
tree and in User task.

Mark Boland