[TYPO3-english] Typo3 6.0.4 New Domain BackEnd Login Problem

Brian notreal at real.com
Wed May 22 23:24:36 CEST 2013

Dear Typo3 Users and Experts:

I recently had a New Domain name for an existing Typo3 Web site running
version 6.0.4.

The front end web site works fine under the new URL.

The Install works under the new URL.

However, when I try and log into the backend, I get the login screen, I
enter my credentials, the screens looks like it's going to give me the
backend, but then it just gives me the login screen again, with no
message.

It does not say the login failed, it does not give me anything.

This is on a hosted production server, on my development server I do not
the same problem.  The new Domain (e.g. NEWDOMAIN.LOCAL) the backend
works
fine.  And I don't have access to error logs on the production server!
Nuts!

I have Tried:

Flush cache
Clear cookings
Be sure on Log Out of Install tool.
Clear Configuration Cache
TRUNCATE be_sessions table
Useing a differant machine and differant browsers that have never seen
the site before ever.

I have the old Domain HTML forwarded to the new domain, but if I turn
forwarding off, the old URL works for the logging into the backend!

Any Idea's

Thank you in advance for any response!

Brian