[TYPO3-english] ID page with special doktype

JoH asenau info at cybercraft.de
Wed May 22 20:32:24 CEST 2013

Am 22.05.2013 14:34, schrieb Vasyl Mosijchuk:
> Yes, I konw .... but not work
>
> IdPageDokType254 = CONTENT
> IdPageDokType25 {
>      table = pages
>      select {
>          andWhere = deleted=0 AND hidden=0 AND doktype=254
>          max = 1
>      }
>      renderObj = TEXT
>      renderObj.field = uid
> }
>
> ...on frontend empty. ID page does not display

Besides the missing 4 in your code, you want to have a look at the
manual for the cObject CONTENT and its function "select":
http://docs.typo3.org/typo3cms/TyposcriptReference/Functions/Select/Index.html

As you can see, select makes use of pidInList, which uses "this" as a
default.
So the parent page of all the pages you could get with your CONTENT
object always would be the page you are currently on.

You should set pidInList = 123 with 123 being the ID of you rootpage and
then add the recursive parameter as well, to get more levels of subpages.

select {
   pidInList = 123
   recursive = 5
   andWhere = deleted=0 AND hidden=0 AND doktype=254
}

This way you will get each page with doktype 254.

But I guess this will still be the wrong approach, since you actually
want to get exactly one unique page and not the pages with doktype 254?

HTH

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian
Xing: http://contact.cybercraft.de