[TYPO3-english] Re: indexed_search with fluid templates

Christian Kirchhoff k-risc at gmx.net
Wed May 22 14:58:30 CEST 2013

Minor addition: In the TYPO3 6.1 version of SearchController.php uses a slightly different code that also fixes the problem.

Anyway the experimental search doesn't show any results. The "normal" search works for me (after I installed and configured crawler).

I only dug down a little deeper and found out (see MysqlFulltextIndexHook from line 171):
- at a certain point during the search process  a variable $pageWhere is set for usage in an sql statement
- it uses a list of page ids
- that list is build by \TYPO3\CMS\Frontend\ContentObject\ContentObjectRenderer->getTreeList(), with a certain rootId parameter
- root id is $this->pObj->wholeSiteIdList

In case of the normal search wholeSiteIdList is 1 and getTreeList() builds up a list of pages of my website.

In case of the experimental search wholeSiteIdList is 0 and getTreeList() yields nothing.

Maybe all this is fixed in TYPO3 6.1. I hope I will find the time to update and check it.