[TYPO3-english] TagPack not working with Workspaces, does a fix exist ?

Benoit Montereau bmontereau at gmail.com
Tue May 21 12:23:52 CEST 2013

I've installed TagPack extension and can create categories and tags and of
course assign somes tags to my pages.

Everything is fine as long as I work in LIVE workspace but as I can see in
bug #12560 description, it totally fails when working with an additional
workspace.

As this is a major problem (all tags should be reassigned once the page or
the content is published, can someone point me on a fix?

@Francois Suter: I read in the bug description that you would try to fix
the problem, could you give me more info about the current situation?

Kind Regards,
Ben