[TYPO3-english] Upgrade 4.4 to 6.1 - Filemounts empty

Jan Bednarik info at bednarik.org
Sat May 18 23:51:03 CEST 2013

Looks like the code where this filemounts is initialized isn't called.
So, is TV compatible with 6.1?

I found this in 6.1:

* @deprecated since TYPO3 6.0, will be removed in TYPO3 6.1, all data is
stored in $this->fileStorages now, see initializeFileStorages()
	 * @access private
	 * @todo Define visibility
	 */
	public function addFileMount($title, $altTitle, $path, $webspace, $type) {
		t3lib_div::logDeprecatedFunction();

I don't know what to think. I really appriciate the hard work, but this
is quite disappointment. Function that shouldn't be there, using
deprecated API to log that it's deprecated.

Should I downgrade to 6.0.x?

Jan