[TYPO3-english] Upgrade 4.4 to 6.1 - Filemounts empty

Jan Bednarik info at bednarik.org
Sat May 18 16:37:17 CEST 2013

Hi,

I'm uprading and redesigning a site and I want to use TV for it. So I
started with import of DB dump and files, then I ran Upgrade wizard and
created an admin user (via Install Tool). So far so good.

Now, the problem is that I want to use TemplaVoila (1.8.0), but when I
run the TV wizard, it tells me that "directory "" doesn't exist".
Looking at the code, I see that $GLOBALS['FILEMOUNTS'] is empty.

Looking further:

$GLOBALS['FILEMOUNTS'] = $GLOBALS['BE_USER']->groupData['filemounts'];

but since I'm admin, I don't have any filemounts set, as I don't need them.

Any idea what's wrong?

Thanks

Jan