[TYPO3-english] tt_news and TYPO3 6.1

Jan Bartels j.bartels at arcor.de
Sat May 18 00:01:35 CEST 2013

Am 16.05.2013 19:24, schrieb Georg Ringer:
> Am 16.05.2013 18:51, schrieb Jan Bartels:
>> What about the plugins? How to deal with an installation that uses
>> several hundreds of tt_news-plugins in different configurations?
>
> those are not migrated but certainly would be possible if you really
> need it. I can help in 2 weeks from now (holiday in between)
It's not urgent. Right now, we stay with tt_news on Typo3 4.5 LTS. But
we may migrate to news on Typo3 6.2 LTS in winter. I think, I'll contact
you as soon as we have a test-installation of 6.2 running including a
first test of news. We'd (partly?) sponsor the development of a
migration wizard if we decide to move from tt_news to news.

Jan