[TYPO3-english] Extension Manager not loading in Typo3 6.1

Philipp Gampe philipp.gampe at typo3.org
Fri May 17 21:53:22 CEST 2013

Hi Sujeesh MT,

first please do not attach images in the newsgroup. Please upload it to some
image service and link it from there. Keep ind mind that a few hundred
people are reading this list:
150KB*1000=150MB to be send just for your image.

Sujeesh MT wrote:

> I'm developing a new typo3 6.1 site. But it's extension manager not
> I'm attaching the screen shots.

It looks like you are on windows. In this case, you most likely run into the
threadStackSize problem:
http://forge.typo3.org/issues/42911

Best regards
TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!