[TYPO3-english] Re: indexed_search with fluid templates

Christian Kirchhoff k-risc at gmx.net
Fri May 17 18:19:50 CEST 2013

I analysed the code a little bit:

In the SearchController.php in Line 780 it says:
    $lexerObjRef = $GLOBALS: 'EXT:indexed_search/class.lexer.php:&TYPO3\\CMS\\IndexedSearch\\Controller\\SearchFormController_lexer';

I am not sure about the meaning of the notation ...class.lexer.php:&TYPO3..., but I looked into class.lexer.php and there it said that it is deprecated. Nevertheless, because that php file still exists, there should no error come from that side, so it had to be something else.

I searched for "$lexerObjRef = " in the code of the extension and found one that looed like this in Indexer.php
    $lexerObjRef = $TYPO3_CONF_VARS: 'EXT:indexed_search/class.lexer.php:&tx_indexedsearch_lexer';

So I exchanged the line 780 in SearchController.php by this line, and when performing another search, Ididn't receive an error.

The search didn't find my search term allthough it should, but that's another problem.

Maybe this helps, best regards

Christian