[TYPO3-english] Re: Typo3 and Font awesome

Toni toni.andric at openit.hr
Fri May 17 13:22:15 CEST 2013

Hello guys,

i found a similar extension so i contacted the author (Carsten Walther) and he was super kind to make small changes and make a new extension which has complete Font Awesome in a select dropdown and it works perfectly.

Send me a mail if u are interested in it and ill send it to you. Hopefully more ppl with get interested in it so we could extend it even more.

Font Awesome just made Typo3 even more AWESOME!