[TYPO3-english] wec_contentelements: fine in 4.5, problems in 4.7, why?

Martin Bless m.bless at gmx.de
Thu May 16 18:05:21 CEST 2013

Hello everybody,

I love the extension "wec_contentelements" to create FCEs
(flexible content elements) in sites where there are good reasons
not to use Templavoilà. It's a cool thing - see the links.

WHO KNOWS
what I have to do to make "wec_contentelements" work with TYPO3
>4.5? I need 4.7 at the moment.

Problem:
For 4.7 the backend forms (flexforms) FOR ALL LANGUAGES are shown
on the page instead of only for the selected language.

In what aspects is 4.7 different from 4.5, that
"wec_contentelements" now isn't working correctly?

This is how it should be:
http://screencast.com/t/8jk2VigiaNaI

Here you see the problem:
http://screencast.com/t/QbXeaOUxwXC

I'm hoping somebody can help!

Martin

Links:

Jeff Segars and Ron Hall at T3CON11-SF:
http://vimeo.com/24988667

TER
http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/wec_contentelements
http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/wec_contentelements_demo

docs.typo3.org
http://docs.typo3.org/typo3cms/extensions/wec_contentelements/1.2.0/

SVN
http://svn.webempoweredchurch.org/projects/contentelements/repository/show/trunk

Thinking about FCEs:
Flexible Content Elements - state of the art?
http://lists.typo3.org/pipermail/typo3-english/2011-September/076653.html

--
Certified TYPO3 Integrator | TYPO3 Documentation Team Member

http://mbless.de