[TYPO3-english] Automaketemplate and wrapping

Peter Kühnlein peter at function2form.net
Thu May 16 16:53:31 CEST 2013

Am 16.05.2013 16:09, schrieb Pero Peric:
> Hi,
>
> One simple question. I have this in html template:

> and in TS i have something like:
>
> plugin.tx_automaketemplate_pi1 {
>   elements.DIV.id.foo = 1
> }
>
> Is it possible to make TYPO3 to overwrite that DIV with inserted
> content rather then to have something like:

>   ...inserted content...
>
> I need only
>
>   ...inserted content...
>
> without div. THX!
>
> Regards.
Hi Pero,

A workaround: eventhough you are using automaketemplate, you can still
use markers and replace them in the ordinary way, i.e., something like
###PLACEHOLDER### and page.10.PLACEHOLDER=TEXT etc.

I did that on a website to have per page background images stored in the
media area of the page properties, although i'm using automaketemplate
for the rest of the template. Think that should do the trick for you.

HTH Peter

--

http://function2form.net
http://peter-kuehnlein.net

"[T]he etiquette of a samurai is to calm himself and deal with [any] person in a good manner."
(Hagakure)