[TYPO3-english] Sphinx, ReStructuredText, Localization and TYPO3

Xavier Perseguers xavier at typo3.org
Thu May 16 13:54:22 CEST 2013

Hi,

Tomorrow I'll be discussing and working with Francois Suter and
Dominique Feyer on mainly two semi-related themes:

- Documentation using Sphinx and ReStructuredText, what's next?
- Possible enhanced localization with TYPO3 6.2 and maintenance of
Pootle translation server

If you feel like you want to know how to work with the new documentation
format, I suggest you have a look at EXT:sphinx [1] and report problems
(if any) in bug tracker in order for me to fix it ASAP (even if it
should work OFTB of course)

More targeting developers: If you have ideas of what you wish should be
possible with TYPO3 when it comes to localization, please share your
thought here.

Kind regards

[1] http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/sphinx

--