[TYPO3-english] Alternatives for direct_mail & direct_mail_subscription

Dr. Christian A. Caroli (Domain-Verwaltung) Domain-Verwaltung at Ancient-History.yourweb.de
Thu May 16 08:37:52 CEST 2013

Dear ladies and gentleman,

I used for long time direct_mail with some subscription extension. But since version 6.0 it does not more work properly because of deprecated functions.

Now there is version 6.1 out, so in my eyes these extensions are definitely deprecated and I have to look for alternatives. Are there any alternatives and does anybody have experience woth them.

Best regards