[TYPO3-english] Nested if fluid viewhelper in inline notation

Sergio Catalá scatala.enet at gmail.com
Tue May 14 14:49:52 CEST 2013

Is it possible to nest "if" fluid viewhelper in the inline notation?

I would like to select by default the salutation checkbox in this Fluid
template:

<f:form name="checkoutForm" object="{checkoutForm}"
action="{submitAction}" class="custom">
                     <f:for each="{salutations}" as="salutationObject"
iteration="iterator">
                         <label for="salutation{salutationObject.uid}"
class="inline">
                             <f:form.radio
                                 property="salutation"
                                 value="{salutationObject.uid}"
                                 checked="......"
  id="salutation{salutationObject.uid}"
                                 />
                             {salutationObject.name}
                         </label>
                     </f:for>
</f:form>

Where:

checked="{f:if(condition: iterator.isFirst, then: 1, else:
{f:if(condition: '{salutation.uid} == {checkoutForm.salutation.uid}',
then: 1, else: 0)})}"

and salutation is an Object with two fields (uid and name).

Somehow, this is not working. Is my syntax wrong? Am I able to do this?

Thanks in advance,
Sergio