[TYPO3-english] em_mirrorListURL Option is not considered

Sacha Vorbeck vorbeck at TYPO3Tutor.de
Tue May 14 12:53:35 CEST 2013

Hi,

 > They've been left behind during the development of the Extension Manager
> and should be removed. Can you make a patch for that? If not, please
> report an issue for this.

done.

> The new settings can be easily applied in multiple installations if you
> make a small extension which contains the extra repository record and
> the TypoScript setting to use that repository record.

easy yes but also annoying. I have more than 50 sites and the repository
changes sometimes. So this will be a nice task for a sunny office day,
switching brains off for a couple of hours, distributing the little
extension, singing along to "I'm easy like Sunday morning" in the Faith
No More version but changing the lyrics to "I`m easy like Jigal van
Hermert" and thinking "why the hell did they change something that
worked" ;-).

No offence meant, just a nerd trying to be funny.

--
all the best,
Sacha