[TYPO3-english] em_mirrorListURL Option is not considered

Philipp Gampe philipp.gampe at typo3.org
Tue May 14 11:22:34 CEST 2013

Hi Sacha,

Thanks for your findings. I hope we can document this somehow as this seems
to be a good overview over the topic.

Sacha Vorbeck wrote:

> IMHO the ext-repository mirror URL is something that usually is defined
> globally and not differently for every single site. That`s why I would
> suggest that something like em_mirrorListURL should be activated again
> and if set overrides the local
> module.tx_extensionmanager.settings.repositoryUid option.

Thats the drawback of the current way of handling extbase configuration.
You can use an extension to provide the static data and the TypoScript
(include it into the global TypoScript).

Anyway, this is not very nice. Do you want to provide a patch for such a
global setting?

Best regards
TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!