[TYPO3-english] em_mirrorListURL Option is not considered

Kay Strobach typo3 at kay-strobach.de
Mon May 13 18:37:31 CEST 2013

Hello Sacha,

as far as i know, other mirrors than TYPO3.org are not supported in
TYPO3 >= 6.0

Regards
Kay

Am 13.05.13 17:48, schrieb Sacha Vorbeck:
> Hi,
>
> I added the
> 'EXT' => array(
>                 'em_mirrorListURL' =>
> 'http://okeanos.zadi.de/data/mirrors.xml.gz',
>
> option to the LocalConfiguration.php file of a 6.1.0 installation. The
> mirrors.xml.gz file contains only the main typo3.org mirror.
>
> But when I try to receive the updated list of extensions the EM still
> tries to connect to other mirrors.
>
> Is it possible that this line of configuration is not considered? Can
> someone confirm this or tell me if I make a mistake here?

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!
Get involved: http://typo3.org

Answer was useful - feel free to donate:
  -
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=KPM9NAV73VDF2
  - https://flattr.com/profile/kaystrobach