[TYPO3-english] Upgrade Typo3 6.0.4 to 6.1.0

Kay Strobach typo3 at kay-strobach.de
Mon May 13 10:24:01 CEST 2013

Hi Brian,

you may make a patch an report the problem to the owner of the tt_news
extension on forge.

Regards
Kay

Am 13.05.13 10:10, schrieb Brian:
> Brian <brdalymo at alum.com> wrote in
> news:mailman.1.1368430909.10197.typo3-english at lists.typo3.org:
>
>> Dmitry Dulepov <dmitry.dulepov at gmail.com> wrote in
>> news:mailman.1.1368430360.10617.typo3-english at lists.typo3.org:
>>
>>> Hi!

>>> Just comment it in the LocalConfiguration.php and remove all files in
>>> typo3temp/Cache.
>>>

>> Wooo Woooo!
>>
>> Dmitry Thank You,
>>
>> That got me going again, man this is like a roller coaster!
>>
>> Now I'll go hunt for the latest tt_new extension.
>>
>> Thank you so much!
>
> Ok now I'm confused, I'm using the latest version of tt_news version
> 3.4.0 why can't I inable this extension?
>
> any help would be appreciated!
>
> Brian

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!
Get involved: http://typo3.org

Answer was useful - feel free to donate:
  -
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=KPM9NAV73VDF2
  - https://flattr.com/profile/kaystrobach