[TYPO3-english] Control nesting of tags via lib.parseFunc

Michael Bakonyi kontakt at mb-neuemedien.de
Fri May 10 18:27:41 CEST 2013

Hi everyone,

as nobody answered in the rte-group I'll try it here again:

I'd like to remove p-tags within li-tags or div-tags within td-tags. Is
it possible to control nesting like that?

So far I've tried things like that:

lib.parseFunc_RTE {
  externalBlocks = article, aside, blockquote, div, dd, dl, footer,
header, nav, ol, section, table, ul, li
  externalBlocks {
    li.callRecursive=1
    li.callRecursive.tagStdWrap.HTMLparser = 1
    li.callRecursive.tagStdWrap.HTMLparser.tags.li.removeTags = p
  }
}

or

tt_content.text.20.parseFunc.externalBlocks {
  li.stdWrap.HTMLparser = 1
  li.stdWrap.HTMLparser.removeTags = p
}

or

tt_content.text.20.parseFunc_RTE{
  externalBlocks = article, aside, blockquote, div, dd, dl, footer,
header, nav, ol, section, table, ul, li
  externalBlocks {
    li.stdWrap.HTMLparser = 1
    li.stdWrap.HTMLparser.allowTags = span
  }
}

Nothing of this is working so I guess I misunderstand the examples I
found so far ...

Cheers,
Michael