[TYPO3-english] Language switch error

Alessandro Tuveri at at uniud.it
Fri May 10 10:20:34 CEST 2013

OK this is the language:

> 1 = English
> 2 = Francaise
then default record, I suppose, is English (L=0) the 2nd is French (L=1).

You must configure TYPO3 using TS and add the equivalent snippet for
the 2nd language

[globalVar = GP:L=1]

.... copy and paste the code for L=0
and adapt it to the new language (charset, locale, etc.)

[global]

depending on your TYOP3 version for each page you should create the
translation page for each language used.

i.e. home page is ENGLISH
create the page (depending on ENGLISH page) adding the record via BACKEND
then localize the content....

all is working fine if the uid of the language record is the same used within
'globalVar ='. To check if it is right go to the BACKEND ad rollover
the flag ...

> Il 09/05/2013 22:41, Alessandro Tuveri ha scritto:
>>

>> for the 2nd, 3rd etc. language, ie:
>>
>> [gliobalVar = GP:L=1]    <---- 1 could be english .... or something else...
>>
>> then check if you have created the record for the 2nd language in the
>> root of your site...
>>

>> ALESSANDRO TUVERI

>> AREA SERVIZI INFORMATICI E MULTIMEDIALI
>> Servizi WEeb d'Ateneo