[TYPO3-english] BE directory tree duplication.

Philipp Gampe philipp.gampe at typo3.org
Thu May 9 23:03:16 CEST 2013

Hi Jim MacFarlane,

Jim MacFarlane wrote:

> Good guess. I am an administrator. So nothing is wrong?

No, it has to be that way. You get the pagetree and then any mounts as
additional branches of the root tree.

There are some bugs with opening the same page inside the pagetree and the
branch, but this effects mostly admins, because they always have the full
page tree.

It is a bug nevertheless, but it might be hard to fix and is rather an edge
case.
At least I would not consider it to be high priority.

Best regards
TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!