[TYPO3-english] BE directory tree duplication.

Philipp Gampe philipp.gampe at typo3.org
Thu May 9 21:15:33 CEST 2013

Hi Jim MacFarlane,

Jim MacFarlane wrote:

> I believe this is somehow related to my profile. Other users with the
> same group do not have this problem. When I remove the group from my
> account the page tree looks fine. When I add it back in the duplication
> comes back. Clearing the temp user data did not help.

That is a clear indication that the page tree is assigned twice via user
group settings.

Let me guess, you are admin user and the other users are normal users?

Admin users always see the pagetree and additionally all assigned mounts.
Mounts are of course part of the pagetree ;)

Best regards
TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!