[TYPO3-english] loading Background Image Problem

Markus xardas_ at gmx.at
Thu May 9 12:12:21 CEST 2013

Hello,

I hope I picked the right subforum, if not, please move it! Thank you!

I currently have a problem with my background image. I've uploaded my css file to typo3 including the following css code:

[code]
html {
  background: url(fileadmin/ttp/_img/background.png) no-repeat center center fixed;
  -webkit-background-size: cover;
  -moz-background-size: cover;
  -o-background-size: cover;
  background-size: cover;
}
[/code]

When I open the html file outside of typo3 the background image gets displayed correctly, but in typo3 it gets loaded as:

[code]
html{background:url('../../fileadmin/ttp/css/fileadmin/ttp/_img/background.png') ...
[/code]

This obviously can't work because of the ../../. But I don't know how this can happen. When I look at the filelist the location of the image is still correct, but on the frontend the ../../ gets added to the filepath.

Does anyone know how to fix this? Thank you in advance!