[TYPO3-english] tx_news: Update script doesn't update related files

Dirk Wenzel wenzel at webfox03.de
Wed May 8 16:25:04 CEST 2013

Hi,
after updating tx_news from version 2.0.0 to 2.1.0 all relations to
files are broken.
Relations are neither shown in BE nor in FE.

Investigating the DB I found that the field
tx_news_domain_model_news.related_files was a comma separated list of
uids (tx_news_domain_model_file.uid) but is now the number of related files.
tx_news_domain_model_file now contains a field parent.

I'm not shure whether this changes happend on the way from 2.0.0 to
2.1.0 or earlier. Maybe I missed an update script.

Could not find any hint in the changelog.

Can anybody confirm this issue or provide a working update script?

TYPO3 version 4.7.11
Issue opened under http://forge.typo3.org/issues/48060

Kind regards
Dirk