[TYPO3-english] mnoGoSearch - "Limit search to" does not work.

Paulo Miranda paulorms at tre-sc.gov.br
Tue May 7 18:44:21 CEST 2013

Hi guys.

First of all, I need to say I'm not fluent in english so my text will be
a bit "raw" and repetitious.

I know EXT:mnoGoSearch is no longer maintained but it's running in my
site (intranet) and I have to solve an issue as soon as possible. Even
so I do not have time to study and move to another extension, like
EXT:Solr.

As I told, the searching engine is running well.

The EXT:mnoGoSearch is configured for indexing only a portion of the
site, says "Set of pages #1", which means there is a specific indexing
configuration record for this set of pages. In this set of pages there
is a search form (by plugin) in a specific sub-page. The results are
shown in another sub-page (by plugin). By now, the extension is runnig
fine, that is, it searchs and shows only the indexing contents of "Set
of pages #1".

Right now, I need to create a "Set of pages #2" with a EXT:mnoGoSearch
exclusively for that. So, I have created an specific indexing
configuration records, put a search form (by plugin) in a sub-page and
the results are shown in another sub-page (by plugin).

In both "Set of pages", I'm using the "Limit search to" field of the
plugin so that the result's sub-page of "Set of pages #1" should shows
the content of the "Set of pages #1" only and the result's sub-page of
"Set of pages #2" should shows the content of the "Set of pages #2" only.

Unfortunately, both result's sub-pages show the contents from both "Set
of pages". All mixed up.

I read the extension's manual and searched in the web but I didn't find
any forgotten issue in the extension configuration.

Anybody out there has any clue?

Thanks!

--
Paulo Miranda