[TYPO3-english] tt_news - the first news on top for long time

Jan Bednarik info at bednarik.org
Tue May 7 16:29:19 CEST 2013

Hi,

AFAIK it's not possible. News items are ordered by datetime. Anyway, you
could overcome this by having 2 lists (1 item and 4 items), the first
list would display news items of certain category and the other list the
rest. Tt_news have option not to display already displayed news (but it
may not be present in version compatible with 4.2.8), so you shouldn't
see the first item in the second list.

Regards

Jan