[TYPO3-english] macinabanners doesn't display banners

Francesc Juliana sad at sdf.com
Tue May 7 11:03:03 CEST 2013

Hello everybody:
I want to use macinabanner in template in order to show banners in a certain
region of every page.
I use the following code in template in order to show banners. They doesn't
appear.
If I use its plugin in a page I am able to watch banners.
I need to show them throught template.
Anyone knows what can happen?

Thanks in advance.

Francesc

temp.bannertop < plugin.tx_macinabanners_pi1
    temp.bannertop {

       # show banners with this attribute, default options are: "top, left,
bottom, right", all   Descriptions of Banner Categories can be used
       placement = left

       #mode to show banners. Options are: all, random
       mode = all
       templateFile=EXT:macina_banners/pi1/template.htm

       # list of page IDs where the banners should be taken from (comma
seperated. i.e.: 1,5,7)
       pidList = 291

       # levels of recursion to search for banners
       recursive = 3

       # Limit number of banners
       results_at_a_time = 3

     }