[TYPO3-english] Re: Only live workspace

Elmar Hinz t3elmar at googlemail.com
Mon May 6 16:24:39 CEST 2013

> It seems that you can lose and important field in one of the tables when
> updating the database. Adding that field back in fixes the problem. There

I hope, that you can't lose a field. Destroying fields should not be part of a  update process.

However it may happen that a field was missing in the update process or that you simply didn't
use the install tool to it's full extend. I know that is not simple to do that.

\Elmar
--
### NOW ### until 10th of  May 2013 ### NOW ###

=> Give +1 for the Extension Feedback System: http://forum.typo3.org/index.php/t/195934/ <=

Certified TYPO3 Integrator:  https://www.xing.com/profile/Elmar_Hinz | https://github.com/t3elmar