[TYPO3-english] Only live workspace

Jim MacFarlane jmacfarlane094 at gmail.com
Mon May 6 14:42:42 CEST 2013

I have a copy of typo3 where only the live work space exits. I fixed this
issue with another installation of typo3, but I cannot find the information
that I had at hand when I fixed the other instance.

It seems that you can lose and important field in one of the tables when
updating the database. Adding that field back in fixes the problem. There
was a simple sql statement to do that, but I cannot find the posting that
had that in it.

I am using typo3 cms 4.7.10. Can anyone help me?

Jim MacFarlane