[TYPO3-english] Deployment from a Mac OS X local machine

Sergio Catalá scatala.enet at gmail.com
Sat May 4 09:06:43 CEST 2013

You finally gave me the clue, Elmar: in my ext_tables.php, my main TS was
pointing to "Configuration/Typoscript", but the folder was named
"TypoScript" (with a capital S) :-)

In a Mac OS X environment, that's not a big deal, but in a Linux
environment, everything is sensitive to upper and lowercases :-)

Thanks!!!
Sergio