[TYPO3-english] Re: Deployment from a Mac OS X local machine

Elmar Hinz t3elmar at googlemail.com
Fri May 3 23:37:33 CEST 2013

> But on frontend I only can see: Oops, an error occurred!
>
> I can Include my TS from this extension to the main TS template of the
> site, but the funny thing is: when I use the Template Analyzer, the TS
> of my extension is not listed.

This is the direction to search. As long as the TS is not loaded, you can't expect a FE rendering.

If the TS template is listed, the basic configuration in ext_tables.php (?) was read.
But then it doesn't read the TS in the specified template file. Why?

Wrong pathes? Permissions (mod/owner)? Some other copy issiue?

\Elmar
--
* Certified TYPO3 Integrator:  https://www.xing.com/profile/Elmar_Hinz | https://github.com/t3elmar
* Stored Procedures form TypoScript: http://docs.typo3.org/typo3cms/extensions/esp/