[TYPO3-english] Deployment from a Mac OS X local machine

Sergio Catalá scatala.enet at gmail.com
Fri May 3 18:59:37 CEST 2013

Hi list,

I deployed a new website to a Debian server from a local machine running
Mac OS X.

I just removed all the hidden files coming from the Mac OS X machine,
and now the backend works perfectly. The database has been exported from
MAMP with a mysqldump, and imported into the mysql database of the
Debian server. The codification UTF8 seems Ok.

I developed one extension in extbase where I added all the layout for
the website, including page = PAGE object.

But on frontend I only can see: Oops, an error occurred!

I can Include my TS from this extension to the main TS template of the
site, but the funny thing is: when I use the Template Analyzer, the TS
of my extension is not listed.

I don't have an idea of what the problem could be.

Anyone?

Thanks in advance,
Sergio