[TYPO3-english] Workspace preview issue

Atul Shinh atul_shin at yahoo.com
Fri May 3 05:58:20 CEST 2013

Hi All,

I am using TYPO3 4.7.1 and using the system extension "workspaces" to make use of workspace functionality.
Bit more about setup

1. Domain created
2. Workspace created and required settings done e.g. mount point, owner etc.

Problem:

When I create or edit the content in workspace and try to preview it (as shown in attached image screen_1), I am unable to see preview rather a Error 404 page (as shown in image screen_2).
I could not find a reason but found that on the preview page there are some JS errors.

Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found) http://dev-server/sitename/typo3/%7BwsUrl%7D
Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found) http://dev-server/sitename/typo3/%7BliveUrl%7D

and if I goto URL in the JS error, there the JS error is

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'parentNode' of undefined analytics.js:9

Please reply with any reason why this issue is occuring. Moreover on my local machine the workspaces are working fine.

Can it be some environment related issue?

Thanks for any reply..

Atul shinh