[TYPO3-english] Re: Give +1 for the Extension Feedback Process

Elmar Hinz t3elmar at googlemail.com
Wed May 1 09:19:00 CEST 2013

Quote: d.ros wrote on Wed, 01 May 2013 01:48
> Gave already my +1
>
> just a hint/idea:
>
> to make the votes more valuable it would make sense to crosscheck if a
> reporter / voter has an forge accout and the more it is in motion or has
> a special amount of certain indicators the more could be the voting
> worth. It´s also a nice leverage to bind and harden the community. That
> way a virtual social reputation is build, the members could be proud of
> theirs and the TYPO3 project takes it´s benefits from it in many ways.
>
> sounds weird but is an idea worth thinking about.
>
> cheers David

The idea isn't that bad:

Anonymous vote: 1 point
Registered vote: 2 points
Active member vote: 4 points

Something  in this direction.
Would need need discussion within the community.
Is technically advanced. Something for a second or third
iteration in the development process.

Thank you

Still one supporter is missing, then I would have found 30 supporters
within 3 days.

Elmar