[TYPO3-english] Image resizing problem in tt_news single view

PIT Solutions typo3 at pitsolutions.com
Fri Mar 29 15:57:19 CET 2013

Hi List,

I've problem with tt_news version 3.4.0. I am using typo3 version 6.0.4.
The problem is,
I've added image with my news articles.The resizing working perfectly in list and latest view.
But it doesn't resize to bigger image in SINGLE mode. I want bigger image in singe view than the
list view. Note that I am not installed any external resize extensions like "jb_gd_resize"

I also added the configurations added in the tt_news manual.
See the configuration in list view;

plugin.tt_news.displayList.image {
  file.maxW = 120
  file.maxH = 100
}
Its ok and working. But the configuration for single view not working.
Configuration is,

plugin.tt_news.displaySingle.image {
  file.maxW = 620
  file.maxH = 380
}

Is it's a bug in tt_news extension? Is there any method to fix this?
I am in trouble.Please help me,

Thanks and regards,
    Arun Chandran.