[TYPO3-english] Missing modules after resetting Admin password in Db

Jigal van Hemert jigal.van.hemert at typo3.org
Fri Mar 29 09:24:28 CET 2013

Hi,

On 28-3-2013 22:42, Steven Elder wrote:
> See screenshots attached. now.png
> is what I see currently, and before.png is taken many months ago from a
> guide the user created.
[...]
> begin 644 now.png
> MB5!.1PT*&@H````-24A$4@```PP```%>"`(```"GQ`_Y`````7-21T(`KLX<
> MZ0````1G04U!``"QCPO\804````)<$A9<P``#L,```[#`<=OJ&0``$F1241!
[...]
> -;P````!)14Y$KD)@@@``
> `
> end

Attachments are not handled well by the lists. They also create a lot of
traffic to people who might not even be interested in the attachments.
Please host them on an external server (plenty of free services
available for hosting images/screenshots) and put the link to the image
in your post.

--
Jigal van Hemert
TYPO3 CMS Core Team member