[TYPO3-english] typo3.org Ajax login

Christian Zenker christian.zenker at 599media.de
Wed Mar 27 21:18:54 CET 2013

Hi Jan.

Unfortunately I can't yet push the repo to forge, because the git repo
there is not yet fully set up.
In the meantime I've pushed it to my private github account.[1] Best way
might be to download a zip of the file.
If you want to work with Git, make sure to read the README.md!!

> typo3conf/ext/ajaxlogin/Resources/Private/Layouts/Profile.html

Not sure why this file is missing, but I'm also not sure what version you
are using. ;)

Christian.

[1] https://github.com/czenker/ajaxlogin