[TYPO3-english] 4.5 AdoDb

Jan Bednarik info at bednarik.org
Wed Mar 27 21:00:21 CET 2013

And another thing, that I get every time I install 4.5

I upload templavoila from my local, as the latest TV requires PHP 5.3,
which is not supported on the hosting I have, that's fine. But when I
install TV, it want's to download static_info_tables and every time I get

Error: The data transfer did not succeed. The T3X file could not be
fetched. Possible reasons: network problems, allow_url_fopen is off,
curl is not enabled in Install tool.

So I have to go to Import extension and manually import it from TER.

Well, 4.5 is LTS, but it's getting worse and worse with every release.

Jan