[TYPO3-english] typo3.org Ajax login

Patrick Broens patrick.broens at typo3.org
Wed Mar 27 16:22:55 CET 2013

On 27-3-13 15:41 , Jigal van Hemert wrote:
> As "cool" as you may find it, this login form does not work without
> JavaScript. And if you don't provide an alternative method to
> login/register you lock out the part of humanity that relies on browser
> agents which don't support JavaScript (screen readers, etc.).

Screen readers can handle Javascript with no problem at all. The only
thing is the login is not accessible, using fancy stuff like WAI-ARIA,
to tell the screen reader what is going on.

I think you are confused with text browsers.

--
Patrick Broens
TYPO3 Core Team member

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!