[TYPO3-english] Lightbox and TYPO3 ver 6.x

Peder Høy Kristensen phiskit at gmail.com
Tue Mar 26 08:32:32 CET 2013

Well, what is your point referring to the repository? The only issue I notice is a warning that pmkshadowbox in future will be semi-commercial and no longer open source freeware. If the authors are serious about that, the extension should immediately be removed from the repository, or the whole idea behind TYPO3 (as I know it) has gone. Meantime we have to find some other lightbox, write our own extension or skip TYPO3. That is how I see it.

kind regards
Peder Høy Kristensen