[TYPO3-english] Lightbox and TYPO3 ver 6.x

Peder Høy Kristensen phiskit at gmail.com
Mon Mar 25 14:12:12 CET 2013

Hi,
I have for some years used pmkshadowbox and been quite happy with that, but it unfortunately does not work with TYPO3 ver 6.x. When I install it, I can't ad elements in the usual way in the backend (have to use the list module), og in the frontend I get a blank screen. The deprecation log does not tell anything. All settings on the server are correct compared to usual settings. I would like to know
1) What could possibly be wrong?
2) Is there alternative extensions, that work with TYPO3 ver 6.x (I have searched, but found none in repository).

Kind regards
Peder Høy Kristensen