[TYPO3-english] I know it has been discussed many times before ... Typo3 as a blog

LaPointe, Matthew MLapointe at jcvi.org
Mon Mar 25 05:54:30 CET 2013

I have a client site setup using Typo3, which works quite nicely. It is using the new news plugin (ext:news). Is there a suitable way to configure ext:news to behave more like a blog?

I did notice ext:typo3_blog which looks good, but I'd rather stick with news if possible. I know someone will suggest WordPress or some other similar solution -- and I've considered it, but really would like to keep everything under the same hood if possible.

If you can point me to any past discussions that explore ext:news or have any advice, I'd appreciate it.

Thank you.

Matt