[TYPO3-english] Re: Re: Re: Backend - design

Mitja mitja.orlic at gmail.com
Thu Mar 21 13:26:52 CET 2013

Hi Martin!

Well I do agree with your collegue's idea and the fact that the buttons should be bigger and maybe even have some interactivity (like hover effects,...) .
However this is just a drop in the ocean of things to improve. Making your own copy of t3skin is a solution that would probably just work for you, and even if it was "perfect" the core team could probably not consider it.

I think that this problem goes beyond this. If you ask me, what should be done, is make people aware that usability is far from perfect.

With this I mean that it would be great if TYPO3 people aknowledged this as a problem, asked the "common users" what they want, so the users could say what is good and what needs refining. Let the user vote for features and start implementing the ones that have most value.
It would also be very nice to move this away from forge to a place where the common user has access and things are not so complicated :)