[TYPO3-english] Re: Re: Backend - design

Mitja mitja.orlic at gmail.com
Thu Mar 21 12:53:27 CET 2013

I'm sorry I really do not want to insult anyone nor do I want to judge anybody's work.

I was pointing out the fact that there is no "usability" improvement in TYPO3. Very little regarding usability has been improved in 6.* . The biggest feature that I can see is drag and drop in the page module, but then we had Templavoila for that already.

As a programmer I do like TYPO3, but the user experience just does not comply with todays standards, Im sorry but thats how I see it.